'Winter Mountain' Macrame Wall Hanging
My 'Winter Mountain' macrame wall hanging was inspired by a cross between my “Reflection” hanging and the scenery overlooking Mount Hood in Oregon. With several color options, this mountain piece is perfect for mountain lovers, skiers/snowboarders or winter wonderland lovers.
- Perfect as an accent piece in any room
- Handcrafted with 100% unbleached cotton cord (ecru color)
- Ethically sourced merino wool and soft yarn
- stained oak dowel and wooden hook included
- Dowel Width - 3 feet ( 36 inches )
- Tapestry Height - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
- Total Tapestry Height with hanging string - 52 inches
- Neutral - neutral tones of browns, tans, and creams
- Golden Teal - golds, taupe, teals, and creams
- Crimson - Reds, Blush, Beige, White
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
This macrame wall hanging can be also hung by resting the top wooden dowel onto two nails or brackets - thus giving it the "floating" effect.
Thinking of something similar but with color? Check out it's inspiration: "Reflection"
Interested in your own custom piece?
A beautiful addition to my home decor!
Gorgeous!!! I have this hanging right above the couch and it is really a special piece of art to me.
So gorgeous and nice texture. I love the neutral colors and it is so different!
A five star experience from the start, and the finished product is exquisite. The owner/artist Azam and I communicated closely around custom colours to coordinate with other colours in my home (I sent photos). The product arrived in a timely fashion, and the best part: it even smells fantastic!
This is beautiful and well made with care!