My 'Winter Mountain' macrame wall hanging was inspired by a cross between my “Reflection” hanging and the scenery overlooking Mount Hood in Oregon. Using all neutral colors, the soft browns, cream and tans make this mountain piece perfect for mountain lovers, skiers/snowboarders or winter wonderland lovers.
Two options: Neutral tones or With Color (blues, golds)
It’s warm tones match almost any neutral home décor and can make a beautiful accent to any wall.
- Perfect as an accent piece in any room
- Handcrafted with 100% unbleached cotton cord (ecru color)
- Ethically sourced merino wool and soft yarn
- stained oak dowel
- Dowel Width - 3 feet ( 36 inches )
- Tapestry Height - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
- Total Tapestry Height with hanging string - 52 inches
- Neutral - Illustrates beautiful neutral tones of browns, tans, and creams
- With Color - Illustrates beautiful golds, taupe, teals, and creams
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
This macrame wall hanging can be also hung by resting the top wooden dowel onto two nails or brackets - thus giving it the "floating" effect.
Thinking of something similar but with color? Check out it's inspiration: "Reflection"
Interested in your own custom piece?
A beautiful addition to my home decor!
Gorgeous!!! I have this hanging right above the couch and it is really a special piece of art to me.
So gorgeous and nice texture. I love the neutral colors and it is so different!
A five star experience from the start, and the finished product is exquisite. The owner/artist Azam and I communicated closely around custom colours to coordinate with other colours in my home (I sent photos). The product arrived in a timely fashion, and the best part: it even smells fantastic!
This is beautiful and well made with care!