'Meadows' Macrame Wall Hanging
'Meadows' is a uniquely beautiful large macramé wall hanging that incorporates modern macramé, weaving, and dye to create a lovely landscape inspired by the Scottish highlands.
- Various shades of greens and grays
- Handcrafted with 100% unbleached cotton cord (ecru color)
- Ethically sourced soft merino wool and assorted yarn
- stained square pine dowel and wooden hook for hanging included
- Dowel Width - 3 feet ( 36 inches )
- Tapestry Height - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
- Total height with hanging string - 54 inches
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
This macrame wall hanging can be also hung by resting the top wooden dowel onto two nails or brackets - thus giving it the "floating" effect.
Liking the mountain-style but in other colors? Check out 'Shenandoah' Mountain Tapestry
Interested in your own custom piece?
Worth it!! I love my new piece of art, it was very well packaged for its trip and was just as lovely as in the pictures. Thank you!!