This macrame wall hanging was inspired by the sky and it's constant change. To illustrate, the piece has several colorful elements woven in representing that change. There are stormy grays and blues above a creamy cloud with unraveled rope at the bottom to represent rain. On the positive side, above all this uncertainty is a golden sunrise. Most importantly, even when there are dark stormy days, having Hope brings sunshine and new beginnings.
Using both classic macrame knots and weaving techniques, this beautiful art brings warmth and depth to any room in your home or office.
- Multiple size and color options
- Perfect as a centerpiece above a couch, entryway, or above a bed
- Handcrafted with 100% unbleached cotton cord (ecru color)
- Ethically sourced merino wool and soft yarn
- Stained pine dowel
- 3 ft wide and 24 inches tall / 4 ft wide and 33 inches tall / 5 ft wide and 36 inches tall
- Earth option features tans, taupe, ivory, browns, grays and silver
- Sunlight option features blues, ivory, grays, black, and golden yellow
- Ocean options features brilliant red, soft pink, teals, white, taupe
- For 3ft and 4ft options: Price Includes hanging string and wooden hook (e.g. adds extra height)
- 5ft option has different wall installation method, instructions included.
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
This macrame wall hanging can be also hung by resting the top wooden dowel onto two nails or brackets - thus giving it the "floating" effect (as pictured in photo with yellow pillow) Please note that the wall hanging with the included string adds a few extra inches to the total height of the hanging.
Looking for a little more color? Check out 'Expedition'
or you can send me a message and we can create something beautiful together!
Amazing piece, amazing experience
The piece is more beautiful than the picture. It was beautifully and carefully packaged, love the note and all the details left in the box. The quality is incredible, I even contacted her when USPS showed the packaged had been delivered and I didn't had it with me, and she offered to send another. I received it the following day and I am extremely happy with it.
works great in my living room. Packaged very well and delivered quickly!
First off, this piece is gorgeous and was well worth the price. What I loved most, however, was working with Azam to create this customized piece. I knew I wanted something cheerful and bright for my office, but I went back and forth and back and forth on what that look and color combination should be. Never once was Azam anything but sweet and patient with me. In addition, her responsiveness was unparalleled. From our easy conversations, to her purchase of just the colors I needed, to the packaging of the final piece, Azam left nothing to be desired and fulfilled all my expectations.
I’m in LOVE with my new piece. Everything about it is Awesome!! It’s def worth the money. I love the soft movement is shows with the colors going thru..