'Hope' Macrame Wall Hanging
This fiber art was inspired by the sky and it's constant change. To illustrate, it has several colorful elements woven in representing that change. There are stormy grays and blues above a creamy cloud with unraveled rope at the bottom to represent rain. On the positive side, above all this uncertainty is a golden sunrise. Even in dark stormy days, having Hope brings sunshine and new beginnings.
Using both classic macrame knots and weaving techniques, this beautiful fiber art brings warmth and depth to any room in your home or office.
- Perfect as a centerpiece above a couch, entryway, or above a bed
- Handcrafted with 100% unbleached cotton cord (ecru color)
- Ethically sourced merino wool and soft yarn
- Stained pine dowel
- Size Options: (3ft) 36" x 24" / (4ft) 48" x 33" / (5ft) 60" x 36"
- Wooden Hook Included in 3ft and 4ft options
- Earth features tans, taupe, ivory, browns, grays and silver
- Sunlight features blues, ivory, grays, black, and golden yellow
- Ocean features brilliant red, soft pink, teals, white, taupe
- Morning Mist features blends of teals and blue, sage, white, gray and silver
Free Shipping (1-4 days) in the U.S.
Looking for a little more color? Check out 'Expedition'
Interested in your own custom piece?
Click here to view some custom pieces I have done
or you can send me a message and we can create something beautiful together!
Azam made a beautiful custom made piece for me. It was exactly what I was hoping for and it looks great in the space. She was very easy to communicate with and delivered as promised :) Thank you!!
Amazing piece, amazing experience
The piece is more beautiful than the picture. It was beautifully and carefully packaged, love the note and all the details left in the box. The quality is incredible, I even contacted her when USPS showed the packaged had been delivered and I didn't had it with me, and she offered to send another. I received it the following day and I am extremely happy with it.
works great in my living room. Packaged very well and delivered quickly!
First off, this piece is gorgeous and was well worth the price. What I loved most, however, was working with Azam to create this customized piece. I knew I wanted something cheerful and bright for my office, but I went back and forth and back and forth on what that look and color combination should be. Never once was Azam anything but sweet and patient with me. In addition, her responsiveness was unparalleled. From our easy conversations, to her purchase of just the colors I needed, to the packaging of the final piece, Azam left nothing to be desired and fulfilled all my expectations.