'Foothills' Fiber Art
'Foothills' is a beautiful fiber art inspired by the Wildflowers that blanket the mountains and foothills during Spring/Summer in the Shenandoah Valley. You will not find another tapestry quite like this. It's filled with several vibrant colors and dip dyed in a gradient style.
- Made with 100% soft cotton rope (ecru color)
- 100% high quality soft merino wool fastened onto a stained wooden dowel
- Featuring the following colors options:
- Turquoise: blues, bright greens, yellows, orange, apricot, taupe and teal
- Deep Blue: blues, olive greens, yellows, orange, apricot, taupe
- Mystic Jade: Blues, greens, teals
- Tapestry is dip dyed in several baths to achieve vivid coloring
- Dowel width - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
- Tapestry Height - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
Macrame wall hanging can be secured on wall by securing two nails on either side for wooden dowel to rest on top of, thus giving art "floating" look. (as pictured) Hanging string is not included.
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
Looking for a little more color? Check out 'Expedition'
or you can send me a message and we can create something beautiful together!
We really wanted something vibrant to add to our living area so when this arrived, we were blown away by how perfect this art is. The colors are fun it really just brings our room together. Thank you!