'Foothills' is a beautiful macrame wall hanging inspired by the Wildflowers that blanket the mountains and foothills during Spring/Summer in the Shenandoah Valley. You will not find another tapestry quite like this. It's filled with several vibrant colors and dip dyed in a teal-blue gradient dye.
- Made with 100% soft cotton rope (ecru color)
- 100% high quality soft merino wool fastened onto a stained wooden dowel
- Featuring the following colors : blues, greens, yellows, orange, apricot, taupe and teal
- Tapestry is dip dyed in several baths to achieve vivid teal-blue coloring
- Dowel width - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
- Tapestry Height - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
Hanging string is not included. Macrame wall hanging can be secured on wall by securing two nails on either side for wooden dowel to rest on top of, thus giving art "floating" look. (as pictured)
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
Looking for a little more color? Check out 'Expedition'
or you can send me a message and we can create something beautiful together!
We really wanted something vibrant to add to our living area so when this arrived, we were blown away by how perfect this art is. The colors are fun it really just brings our room together. Thank you!