'Long Foothills' Fiber Art
'Long Foothills' is a beautiful fiber art inspired by the Wildflowers that blanket the mountains and foothills during Spring/Summer in the Shenandoah Valley. This is a slightly smaller version of my original 'Foothills'.
- Made with 100% soft cotton rope (ecru color)
- 100% high quality soft merino wool fastened onto a stained wooden dowel
- Gorgeous Color Palette (Rust, Beige, Blush, Apricot, Blues, Greens, Yellows, Grays)
- Tapestry is dip dyed in several baths to achieve vivid blue coloring
- Dowel width - 36 inches
- Tapestry Height - 50 inches
This Macrame wall hanging can be secured on wall by securing two nails on either side for wooden dowel to rest on top of, thus giving art "floating" look. (as pictured)
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
Like this style but interested in a larger size wall art or different color palette? Check out my Original 'Foothills' fiber art
or you can send me a message and we can create something beautiful together!