'Summit' is a beautiful modern/contemporary macrame wall hanging designed to bring neutral color accents to any room. Summit was inspired by mountain ranges and the fresh, crisp air you breath when you reach the summit. The gorgeous colors at the bottom of the tapestry has shades of graphite grey that gradient into a rich granite brown.
Using both classic macrame knots and weaving techniques, this beautiful art brings warmth and depth to any room in your home or office.
- Perfect as a centerpiece above a couch, entryway, or above a bed
- Handcrafted with 100% unbleached cotton cord (ecru color)
- Ethically sourced merino wool
- Sanded and stained wooden dowel
- Dowel Width - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
- Tapestry Height - 42 inches
- Colors weaved and dyed include shades of ivory, gray and brown
- Includes hanging string (e.g. adds extra height)
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
This macrame wall hanging can be also hung by resting the top wooden dowel onto two nails or brackets - thus giving it the "floating" effect (as pictured in photo with yellow pillow) Please note that the wall hanging with the included string adds a few extra inches to the total height of the hanging.
Looking for a little more color? Check out 'Expedition'
or you can send me a message and we can create something beautiful together!