This 'Shenandoah' macrame wall hanging is a larger version of my Medium 'Shenandoah' Mountain Tapestry. It is the perfect design for any modern rustic or mountain home! This lovely artwork depicts the beautiful rich shades of blue of the Shenandoah Valley in beautiful Virginia. The skyline has milky blues and clouds that gradually change to deep, rich shades of navy and midnight blues towards the bottom mountain lines.
- Perfect as an accent piece in any room
- Handcrafted with 100% unbleached cotton cord (ecru color)
- Ethically sourced merino wool
- stained square dowel
- Dowel Width - 3 feet ( 36 inches )
- Tapestry Height - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
- Total Height with hanging string - 53 inches
- Illustrates beautiful shades of gray, blue, brown, and ivory
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
This macrame wall hanging can be also hung by resting the top wooden dowel onto two nails or brackets - thus giving it the "floating" effect.
Thinking of something similar but smaller? Check out 'Shenandoah' Mountain Tapestry (medium)
Interested in your own custom piece?
Absolutely beautiful. Very happy with the purchase.