“Lupine Hill” was inspired by the lupine flower growing largely along the crest of a hill. This piece features two separate panels, both included as a set that can be arranged in several different ways. The image flows from panel to panel and has a very unique design.
- Made with 100% soft cotton rope (ecru color)
- High Quality Oak Panels Stained with Grey-Brown Stain
- Featuring the following colors : lavender, greens, greys, browns
- Tapestry is dip dyed and hand painted to achieve design
- Each strand is securely inserted inside of wooden panels
- Each Panel width - 16"
- Each Panel height - 37"
This listing is for a SET of two panels and are one-of-a-kind ; once sold, they will not be recreated
These panels can be hung by staggering, leveled next to each other, on opposite side of a window/table etc. - many possibilities!
Each panel comes preinstalled with a hook on the back for easy hanging. Does not come with nails or anchors - however I recommend installing anchors into the wall for security.
Each panel is wrapped for safe packaging and shipping.
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
Looking for a little more color? Check out 'Expedition'
or you can send me a message and we can create something beautiful together!