'Kaleidoscope' is a giant fiber art which pictures a colorful and vibrant valley. Through the lens of a kaleidoscope, color is shifted. Sometimes changing your perspective changes the whole way you look at something. This piece represents beauty in nature with all its vibrant colors and adventure.
- Made with 100% soft cotton rope
- High quality soft merino wool in bright shades and colors- fastened onto a stained wooden dowel
- Featuring rich shades of blue, teal, red, orange, yellow, green
- Tapestry is dip dyed in several baths to achieve dark grey at the top and a light blue-grey at the bottom
- Dowel width - 6 feet ( 72 inches )
- Tapestry Height - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
Does not come with a hanging string or hardware. I recommend resting the wood onto 2 nails/screws (light or dark based on wall color/tapestry color) on either side of the wooden rod to achieve the "levitating" look. [as pictured]
*** Please note! My hangings are all remakes from the original so there may be slight variances. I try my absolute best to match the original but they are all unique in some way from each other! ***
Note: My pieces are made to order and thus processing time varies - please be aware of estimated times at checkout. Currently due to a large increase in orders, my turn around time is roughly 3-4 weeks. As you await your new tapestry, please know there is a great deal of time, cleanliness and care that go into each unique handmade design. I greatly appreciate your patience
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.