The 'Raindance' is a truly beautiful wall hanging that was inspired by blending the colors navy and rust - similar to how rain dissolves and blends onto a surface of antique metal or soil. The uneven lines, vivid colors, and soft texture make this art truly unique and give the wall a lovely contemporary look.
This large wall hanging can bring texture and life to any wall. The bottom of the piece is cut using uneven lines to resemble "blending" into the wall.
- Made with high quality 100% braided cotton rope
- Each strand is measured, cut, soaked and then dyed in several stages to achieve desired colors
- Rope fastened onto sanded and stained wooden dowel
- Deep Navy and Rust-orange shades
- Can be hung by securing two nails in the wall and resting wooden dowel on top to create "floating" effect (as pictured)
- Dowel Width - 4 feet ( 48 inches )
- Tapestry Height - over 3 feet ( 38 inches )
Free Priority Mail Shipping (1-3 days) in the U.S.
Want to see a similar wall hanging? Check out 'Rainfall' Sky Tapestry
or you can send me a message and we can create something beautiful together!
I cannot tell you how perfect my piece is for our hallway. Not only is it the perfect lovely piece - it is the perfect color!!! Just love the quality and the creativity that was put into it. Thank you!!!